Friday, May 27, 2011

Neon Style

It’s Memorial Day weekend and summer is around the corner. What are you going to wear this weekend? Now, for the most part I try to stay true to my own style, but I’m also a total sucker for trends and there’s one trend in particular that keeps pulling at my heart strings!

Neon?! Don’t mind if I do! It’s almost like a magnetic attraction, everything from nail polish to accessories. I find myself totally drawn to summer’s brightest hues and my new BFF! Perhaps it’s because I grew up in the 80’s, a time when audacious hammer pants and scrunchies were totally awesome and puffy paint was all the rage! But seriously, how can you resist a piece of neon bling screaming at you from across the store? The answer is simple… YOU CAN’T! So get it while it’s hot and work that trend from head to toe!

Neon Style
Neon works best as an accent to simple outfits like the one pictured above. Dress up your basic jeans and tank with some hot pink flats, a multi-colored clutch, and some bold accessories!

Now, don't get us wrong - there is always a right way and a wrong way to sport neon. Some can pull off a whole outfit, and others only need a little neon bling to call it good. It's a fine line only the brave dare to cross...

Stay Bright,

G&L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join Our Email List Today To Recieve Special Promotions!